Biodiversity, Conservation and Environmental Quality
New Master Degree in English!
- an advanced preparation in the field of environmental biology in relation to biodiversity, from the molecular to the ecosystem level through a training coursethat provides the methodological and cultural bases with the aim of biodiversity conservation and environmental quality assessment
- in-depth knowledge of the scientific method of investigation, with particular regard to techniques for acquiring and analyzing biodiversity data;
- technical skills to work independently.
The graduate therefore deals with the analysis and protection of biodiversity, environmental monitoring, research and scientific dissemination, teaching, facing the urgent national and international demand of experts in biodiversity.
Besides working as freelance biologist, graduates in Biodiversity, Conservation and Environmental Quality can hold positions of researcher and manager in:
- international, national and regional agencies for the environment and biodiversity,
- universities as well as public and private research bodies,
- local authorities and consortia for the management of museums, parks, protected areas and nature reserves,
- biological, environmental and quality control laboratories.
Graduates in Biodiversity, Conservation and Environmental Quality can access courses/competitions for teaching scientific disciplines in public and private primary and secondary schools.