Seminari "Money, Finance and Unconventional Risk Management"
Dal 13 marzo al 25 maggio. Aula 9 del Complesso didattico San Francesco, piazza S. Francesco, 7 - Siena
Attenzione: biglietti esauriti
Il corso di laurea magistrale in Economia e gestione degli intermediari finanziari, in collaborazione con il Santa Chiara Lab, organizza dal 13 marzo al 25 maggio i seminari "Money, Finance and Unconventional Risk Management".
Il programma dei seminari:
- 13 marzo (ore 10.00-14.00) e 14 marzo (16.00-19.30), Prof. Birute Vilciauskaite, Bachelor - Human resourses management in financial intermediaries,
- 4-6 aprile (orario da definire), Prof. Erzsébet Kovacs, Bachelor - Development, wealth and longevity. MSc - Multivariate statistical method for insurance studies,
- 16-20 aprile (orario da definire), Prof. Tomas Heryan, Bachelor - Soft skills and econometrics,
- 15-19 maggio (orario da definire), Peter Vékas, Mortality and longevity risk,
- 21-25 maggio dicembre (orario da definire), Robert Balik, Blochain, fintech, and disruptive new technologie.
The EGIF MSc, in partnership with the Santa Chiara Lab, organizes a series of seminars about "Money, Finance and Unconventional Risk Management".
Five guest speakers from Lithuania, Hungary, Czech Republic and US will speak about mortality and longevity risk, soft skills and econometrics. Provided lectures are aimed to develop/consolidate the fellows skills related to Strategic Perspective and Problem Solving, Decision Making, Risk Subscription, Stress Testing and Resilience.
The whole frequency is to grant 3 ECTS to the master students attending the seminars, according to the individual policies of MSc they belong to (registration needed, follow the link at the bottom). Further information will be given the registered fellows.
PhD students and Colleagues from the involved Departments are welcome as well (they don’t need any registration).
Due to the short notice announcement there won’t be a penalty if you miss the first lesson.
- 13.03 (10-14) and 14.03 (16-19.30) Prof. Birute Vilciauskaite (Vilnius University), Bachelor - Human resourses management in financial intermediaries,
- Week April 4-6 (dates tbc) Prof. Erzsébet Kovacs (Corvinus University) Bachelor - Development, wealth and longevity MSc - Multivariate statistical method for insurance studies,
- Week April 16-20 (dates tbc) Prof. Tomas Heryan (Silesian University Opava) Bachelor - Soft skills and econometrics,
- Week May 15-19 (dates tbc) Peter Vékas (MTA-BCE Lendulet strategic research group - HU) - Mortality and longevity risk,
- Week May 21-25 (dates tbc) Robert Balik (Wester Michigan University - US) - Blochain, fintech, and disruptive new technologies.
Aula 9, piazza S. Francesco, 7 (a different location will be provided depending on the number of adhesions – max 40)