Online Tutoring Service for Erasmus and International students
Are you an Erasmus, Exchange, Visiting or International Student of Schools of Economics and Management?
Student Tutors are happy to help you with questions and concerns related to your studies:
- General academic and study abroad advice
- Individual study planning
- Counselling for the foreign language courses (English, French, Spanish, German etc.) and exchange programmes
- Orientation on preliminary, core and elective courses of the School of Economics and Management
- Assistance in the research and choice of training courses, e-learning courses and online teaching
- Support in looking for internship offers for International Students
Feel more than free to contact via Skype every:
- Monday 6.00-8.00 p.m.
- Tuesday 6.00-8.00 p.m.
- Wednesday 6.00-8.00 p.m.
- Friday 6.00-8.00 p.m.
Our account Skype is:
Remember to make an appointment by email to: