Letture aggiuntive (suggerite per i non frequentanti):
1. Byers, Dorf, Nelson (2019) - Technology Ventures: From Idea to Enterprise, Fifth Edition, McGraw-Hill Higher Education [Chapter 3 and Chapter 18]
2. Hillier, Clacher, Ross, Westerfield, Jordan (2017) - Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Third Edition [Chapter 2]
3. Stevenson (2018) - Operations Management, 13th Edition, McGraw-Hill Higher Education [Chapter 5 and Chapter 15]
4. Nickels, McHugh, McHugh 2018. Understanding Business, 12th edition, McGraw-Hill [Chapter 5 and Chapter 9]
5. Thompson, Peteraf, Gamble, Strickland (2020). Crafting and Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases, 22nd Edition -McGraw-Hill Higher Education [Chapter 4 and Chapter 8]
6. Churchill, V. and Lewis, N.C. (1983). The five stages of small business growth. Harvard Business Review, 61(3), pp. 30-50
7. Porter, M., & Ketels, C. (2009). Clusters and industrial districts: common roots, different perspectives. In B. G., M. Bellandi, & L. De Propris, A Handbook of Industrial Districts (p. 172-183). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
8. Pucci T., Casprini E., Galati A., Zanni L. (in press). The virtuous cycle of stakeholder engagement in developing a sustainability culture: Salcheto winery. Journal of Business Research.