1. Maria Elena Salerno, Global Financial Governance. The feasible Future, Giappichelli, 2018.
2. Llewellyn David (2006), Institutional Structure of Fionancial Regulation and Supervision: the Basic Issues, Paper presented at the World Bank seminar, Aligning Supervisory Structures with Country Needs, Washington DC, 6th and 7th June.
3. Montanaro Elisabetta (2016), Central Banks and Financial Supervision: New Tendencies, in Mancini Marco, Paciello Andrea, Santoro Vittorio, Valensise Paolo (a cura di), Regole e Mercato, Tomo I, Giappichelli, Torino, 549.
4. Donato Masciandaro, Rosaria Vega Pansini, Marc Quintyn (2011), The Economic Crisis: Did Financial Supervision Matter?, IMF Working Paper, WP/11/261.
5. Joseph E. Stiglitz (2010), Risk and Global Economic Architecture: Why full Financial Integration may be Undesirable, NBER WORKING PAPER SERIES, February 2010.