By bringing together all the 13 Tunisian public universities and the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, sAGESSE project aims at modernizing the Higher Education system in Tunisia by strengthening its quality assurance system, governance mechanisms and results based funding. By promoting universities autonomy mostly in financial and academic area, and human resources, the project will improve graduate employability and promote innovation and research.
SAGESSE aims at :
• Creating an integrated system of quality definition and control by involving the whole institution for designing and implementing new decision-making and management procedures by strengthening academic, non-academic and management staff competencies.
• Designing a good governance framework to promote the establishment of a Higher Education e-administration Unit which will propose an innovative, efficient and more autonomous financial management structure.
• Fostering a commitment at all organisation levels to support the decentralization management process by capitalising HEIs expertise and experiences in quality assurance to encourage the adoption of strategical planning through the production of action plans.
• Acting on future policies in order to consolidate, improve and develop new quality assurance mechanisms. Recommendations will be elaborated from experiences gained during the implementation activities of the project and will be addressed to national, regional and international public authorities to be taken into account and to be helpful to facilitate the Higher Education system management.
|UNIMED, Mediterranean Universities Union|
University of Siena, Italy
Sapienza University, Italy
Barcelone University, Spain
University of Paris 1 Sorbonne-Panthéon, France
CESIE, Centro studi e iniziative europeo, Italy
Université de Carthage
Université de Gabès
Université de Gafsa
Université de Jendouba
Université de Kairouan
Université de La Manouba
Université de Monastir
Université de Sfax
Université de Sousse
Université de Tunis
Université de Tunis – El Manar
Université Virtuelle de Tunis
Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche Scientifique (MESRS)
Instance Nationale de l’Evaluation, de l’Assurance Qualité et de l’Accréditation (IEAQA)
|From 15/10/2017 to 14/10/2020|
- Training of Trainers : 3-7 December 2018, University of Siena, Italy